Kerala Ayurveda is a global company that is based in Ayurveda; their goal is to modernize Ayurveda while preserving its ancient authenticity. Kerala Ayurveda Academy is one of the largest schools for Ayurveda in the West. They offer advanced clinical and class room trainings, teaching Ayurveda at deeper levels.
KAA now offers online options for learning as well as in depth hands on intensives (licensed and approved by the state of Washington). Due to our association with KAA, we are able to arrange a special benefit package with the Academy. Vamadeva is a Kerala Ayurveda Academy Advisor.
Benefits of Kerala Ayurveda
- Ayurveda Gram is perhaps the foremost Ayurvedic center in India, functioning as an important center for treatment, retreat and rejuvenation, with great accommodations for western clients. It includes a related Yogaveda Gram.
- Kerala Ayurveda Products: Kerala Ayurveda has a full range of traditional Ayurvedic products that are up to date with the latest scientific research.
- Kerala Ayurveda Academy Schools: Kerala Ayurveda has several schools in North America and can provide advanced training in India as well.
- Kerala Ayurveda On-line Program: Kerala Ayurveda has perhaps the best on-line training program in Ayurveda accessible to students worldwide, with extensive videos.
Nature of the Kerala Ayurvedic Practitioner Program for our Graduates
Kerala Ayurveda Academy offers a 500 hour direct study Ayurveda Wellness Counselor (AWC) certification course (not simply distance learning) and a 1000 hour advanced Ayurveda Wellness Practitioner (AWP) certification course. It has agreed that any AIVS student that has completed our “Ayurvedic Healing Course” can enroll in these programs offered by Kerala Ayurveda with the following special privileges-
- Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor (AWC) – AIVS students can enroll in AWC course for a discounted amount of $4,200.00 (this course is regularly $5,000.00). This is an online course with University grade e-learning support. Students will be able to use their e-learning system to learn and review the course through classroom videos of all topics, class presentations, home study guides, online library and many more features. You can see the tutorial and the overview of Kerala Ayurveda Academy’s e-learning system at http://ayurvedaacademy.com/overview.php
- Kerala Ayurveda Academy also provides 6 sessions of in-class hands-on intensives to augment the e-learning with the applied and practical part of the same topics. You can attend all 6 weekend long, in-class, hands-on, live intensives without any additional fee. If you wish to attend hands-on, weekend, live intensives please notify the Academy Administrator of the specific dates and locations.
- Ayurveda Wellness Practitioner (AWP) – Ayurveda Wellness Practitioner (AWP) is a one year advanced program focused on deep clinical Ayurveda and AWC or equivalent course is the prerequisite to join AWP. AIVS students can qualify to enroll in the AWP course by joining completing the AWC Certification Program or through the fast track online program with 4 subjects for $2000. AWP is a hybrid program with both e-learning and in-class intensives. While students use the e-learning system to learn and review the course through classroom videos of all topics, class presentations, home study guides and online library the in-class intensives will be focused on hands-on/practical and clinical internships. AWP also has a mandatory 20 day India Internship. The cost of AWP is $6300 The India Internship tuition is currently $3,000 (price subject to change). Please note AWP Catalog
How to Sign Up or for More Information
To join the Ayurveda Wellness Counselor of KAA or for more information please contact Leslie Gallaher, Senior Manager (Admin) of Kerala Ayurveda Academy at email@example.com or call 1-888-275-9103